This post is in collaboration with Pact.
Wow! I can’t believe Christmas is just one week away. Having the compressed timeline between Thanksgiving and the winter holidays has me pretty stressed (raise your hand if you also have not finished your holiday shopping/decorating/etc.).
When it comes to gift giving this year, I’ve been focused on giving gifts that are consciously-made – even more so than in the past. The consensus among my friends and family seems to be that everyone is concerned about how terrible frivolous gift giving can be for the environment. Fewer, better things sure is catching on!
For me personally, there isn’t really much that I want for the holidays. I recognize that I’m very fortunate to be in the position I’m in with my blog, where I’m often gifted really nice items throughout the year. So, it seems sort of silly for me to ask for things. I mostly just want to relax, sleep, read, watch some movies…you get the idea. The gift of slowing down is what I really want, because the past few months have been brutal.
I have some family coming to visit from out of state, and we’ve been talking for weeks about the Netflix shows we want to watch (YOU), the movies we want to see (Cats, maybe?) and the food we want to make (a vegan chocolate tart, among other things). It’s going to be, I think, a merry, bright and relaxing holiday week.
One of my favorite brands to slow down with over the holidays is Pact, who has long been a partner here on my blog. They make great quality, organic cotton clothing, loungewear and activewear – perfect for cozying up!
I am loving this waffle-knit henley and jogger set (not currently available, but a similar top here and alternate bottoms here! Both come in this same dusty rose color), which I’ve been wearing for lounging around the house since it got colder out.
They also make the perfect work-from-home clothes, which is something I do a lot in December 🙂 (including…right now. Oops).
Another thing I love about Pact, besides that their clothing is organic, sustainable and fair trade, is the fact that I find their items to be reasonably-priced for the conscious fashion world. I love that, in making basics, they have been able to offer sustainable clothing at an accessible price point compared to many other brands. The price point makes them a great option for both giving and receiving!
Below, I’ve rounded up a selection of my current favorites from Pact, in case you’re looking for a cozy treat for the holidays. Because honestly, who really gets dressed (if they can avoid it) between December 24th and January 1st? Even when I do go to the office…I only wear leggings, because everyone is off anyway! Haha!
1. V-Neck Cable Sweater in wheat heather // I love, love, love this sweater! I didn’t feature it in this post, but you can see it often on my Instagram! It’s so soft and comfortable, which is fantastic if you’re sensitive to a lot of knits like I am.
2. Wide-Leg Sweatpants // I love basically everything that’s available in the dusty rose colorway. You know me.
3. Subtle Stripe Reversible Sweatshirt // I am debating buying this for myself. Stripes are my favorite.
4. Over-the-Knee Socks // Perfect if you like to wear sleep shirts (or just, you know, no pants) but want to keep your legs warm.
5. Go-To Legging in Pinstripe Pines // So festive! So fun!
6. Smooth Cup Bralette // Ideal for hanging out around the house, but the lace makes you feel like you sort of made an effort.
7. Raw-Edge Henley // Very similar to the one I’m wearing in these photos, and again…it’s pink!
8. Women’s Quilted Bomber // I love seeing Pact branch out from their normal offerings, and this bomber jacket does just that. So cool!
9. Boy Shorts // I don’t typically like boy shorts, but these are really comfortable.
10. Raw-Edge Tee // Looks equally good with jeans and leggings.
For last-minute gifting, Pact is offering 20% off $50, 30% off $150 and 40% off $250 with code GIFTFORYOU.
Do you get dressed much in between Christmas and New Year’s? What are your favorite loungewear brands?